Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!
I hope that those of you who have a special someone in your lives are making the most of spending every moment with them, and for those that don't...well, love is for suckers anyway.
I'm lucky enough to be one of those suckers, and I'm feeling the love, so since I cant give you all a long romantic walk on the beach and roll you in chocolate pudding, I'm giving you a few of my fave romantic moments in pop culture. Hope it gets you in the mood.


Sid And Nancy. I'm sick in the head, so I consider this classic romance. I rank these two right up there with Heathcliff and Catherine, in fact they were probably MORE functional!



Kermit (Kermie) and Miss Piggy finally tie the knot, I still get a little misty eyed when I watch this.



My all time favorite Sesame Street skit also happens to be an epic love story between a man and the letter U.

No comments: