Saturday, December 11, 2010

Who Wore It Best? Ciara VS. Kim K.


Kim Kardashian and Ciara both wear a dress from Carven's Fall 2010 line. Kim in Paris, Sept. 16th, Ciara in NYC Oct. 25th.

Damn! Down to the shoes and everything! I honestly want to hand this one to Ciara, as a curvy girl myself I know sometimes all that ruffle and poof just makes you look a bit too "fluffy".
However, Something inside me just won't allow me to let Ciara to get away with this one...even the same shoes? A month and a half later? They're friends, they hang out! She should have damn well known what this would look like!
I'm all for sharing a deal with a friend, but they don't need deals, and this is the red carpet we're talking about. I'm saying, what part of the game is scrap collecting? Pure chickenheadry. The dress isn't even that hot to be digging through your homegirls salvation army bags like that.

Kim, you win this round.

No comments: