Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Infuse Your Hair With Silk

Good Morning Lovely Ladies,
[and gentlemen....I know a few men check in, we love you guys for that!]

Loving your comments, some really had me chuckle over here - keep em' coming!

Now the issue at hand: I am a CHI advocate all the way. I have been using a ceramic CHI flat iron since like 1996.... don't quote me, but I'd venture to say that it is the brand that changed the face of flat irons. With that said - they know a thing or two about hair products. CHI Silk Infusion has the consistency of a hair serum but it is really a hair treatment with Cationic Hydration Interlink. This leave-in treatment is infused with pure silk, wheat and soy proteins. It penetrates your hair leaving it soft and silky. Who wouldn't want to infuse silk in their hair???
You don't even need to use a lot of this treatment to notice a difference so a 12 oz. bottle can really last you a long time. Its great to use it on your hair wet or dry and it smells amazing too - the scent is definitely a head turner. You have to try it.
:)
Buy CHI Silk Infusion.

No comments: