Sunday, May 2, 2010

Never Shampoo Again

Chaz Dean's WEN Cleansing Conditioners are great for people who wash their hair often. Dean created these conditioners because he says that traditional shampoos have chemicals that strip, damage, and dry our hair out. WEN is a product that cleanses your hair without stripping it of its natural oils. In the shower let your hair soak completely, then work the WEN into you scalp and all the way through to your ends. Your hair length and texture determines the number of pumps needed. The cleansers don't lather up like traditional shampoos so it is strange the first time you use it. Leave the WEN in your hair while you continue your shower. Rinsing it out should be the last thing you do in the shower. As you rinse it out your hair will literally feel like silk and feel surprisingly clean and refreshed. I was impressed when I tried it. The ONLY reason that I don't use it loyally is because I am a sucka for very fragrant shampoos and WEN is very mild. But I strongly recommend it for everyone who really is interested in having strong healthy hair.

Visit http://www.wenhaircare.com/ for more info on WEN products.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I've heard of this product. It's supposed to be really good. Another product like that is from Devacurl. They also have gentle cleansers for hair. I loved using their stuff but now that I'm on a budget I can't splurge!