Friday, September 10, 2010

Reserved for the TRUE Makeup Junkie.


Ladies ladies ladies - I have a problem.
I can't even lie when I tell you how excited I got when I saw this Train Case from Urban Decay. If you are a true makeup junkie then you know how expensive a good makeup case can be; this one is only $49 AND its super cute! Here is why this works - make up cases usually have these compartments that are so difficult to really organize with because some packaging and brushes just don't quite conform to standard sizes. I have all sorts of powders and brushes that are just too big to put in most cute little makeup bags. Another plus with this Train Case is the durability and the promise that it cleans up nicely. You guys know how gross your makeup bag can get - and how annoying is it to clean makeup out of cloth - ugh it's a task that I dread doing and therefore don't do it often enough; but Urban Decay kept that in mind when designing these cases. These clean up well and that alone is worth the price of admission. They are terrific for travel as well. Lastly, the design on the exterior is funky. I think this is an essential purchase for you makeup lovers out there.

Get Your Urban Decay Train Case here.

No comments: