Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coquito Bubble Stuff.

Gm Ladies. So you say it's too early in the morning to be talking about coquito? LOL..... well this is not your abuela's coquito, it is Honeycat Coquito Bubble Stuff... For those of you who aren't so familiar with coquito; it is the tastiest treat that Latinos drink during the holidays ... it is like coconut flavored eggnog spiked with rum.... mmmmmm. It is soooo good! I got word of this bubble stuff from Latina.com and had to spread the word. I don't bubble bath too often - but there is nothing like drawing a warm bath and soaking your old tired bones in some bubbles that will make your skin soft and your muscles relaxed!
Here is a cute note from the Honeycat Cosmetics site:

COQUITO bubble stuff/bubble bath
Hola baby! Honeycat has a new treat that's oh, so sweet. I'm all a quiver just talking about it. Coquito! Rum, Coconut, Honey and a hint of milk...oooh, I like that! This super creamy bubble bath with Vitamin E, Milk Proteins, and Shea Butter, will make your skin soft, sexy and sassy. Believe me, I know sexy!

Visit www.honeycatcosmetics.com for some Coquito.

No comments: