Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What say you?

Today seems to be a fashion day for me... so bear with me as I test out my upcoming wardrobe on you guys! I've been noticing that the baggy "boyfriend" jeans look has been coming into play a lot. It hasn't gotten rave reviews, but I think I like it. Right along with the "Torn" jeans look. It's comfortable and it's understated sexy. With the right top, you can have youself a great outfit that isn't overbearing.

Also, there are different variations to these jeans, there are some that are looser than others. Here's a look at several variations.





What do you think? As you can see they can be worn with flats or heels. I personally think that they are ideal for the fall.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I like the look. I am for anything that is comfortable and the examples you posted look very fashionable!