Friday, September 25, 2009

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser.


Of all possible skin issues, blackheads may be the most gross and unmanageable. A friend of mine who who suffers terribly from them, told me she tried the Clean and Clear Black head Eraser and it worked miracles for her. I took to the Internet to do a bit of research and I don't believe I saw a single negative review, so I'm bringing word of this possible life saver to you!
It seems to make a difference almost immediately, and skin feels softer and smoother as well.
The Clean and Clear website has a $5.00 off coupon, so there's even more incentive to try it now.
Clean & Clear

PS. While doing all of this blackhead research, I came across many reviewers saying that applying hydrogen peroxide to your affected areas is also helpful. It supposedly works even better after you use the blackhead eraser to deep clean your pores.

No comments: