Friday, November 19, 2010

Essie Winter Collection



This past year I've been really into nail polish colors. They're an easy and inexpensive way to stay on trend, while still being subtle, so you don't end up looking like a fashion victim.

Luckily nail polish colors are released in collections every season, just like clothing, which completely takes the guesswork out of choosing the hottest current shades. By the time I make my way through each seasons collection a new one is coming out right on its heels.

The two collections I always look out for are Essie and Opi, so I was really excited to see that Essie has revealed their Winter collection. Including Going Incognito: Deep emerald green, Luxedo: Deepest plum, Masquerade Belle: Black ruby, Silken Cord: Risque red, Hot Coco: Tawny sepia, and Smokin' Hot: Stone-cold fox gray.

Personally I am all about Smokin' Hot and Masquerade Belle right now. How about you?

No comments: