Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A True Prince Charming...




I was beside myself this morning when I read that Prince William proposed to his longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton. The couple has been dating on and off for the last eight years.

I was even more overjoyed when I read his statement about proposing to Kate with his mother's ring. The Prince stated "It was my way of making sure my mother didn't miss out on today's excitement and the life we would spend together."

How beautiful and sweet is that, I literally DIED!

I can't wait to see this Royal wedding unfold. From the dress, to the venue, it will all be wonderful I'm sure. I hope everyone's Big moment is as special as there's seem to have been.Until then, I intend to live vicariously through Kate :)

Take a closer look at the ring...

No comments: