Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hot Or Not?




Blake Lively does not employ a stylist, so she's out here flying solo. I respect her creative gangsta, this look is definitely different.

Some have commented that this outfit appears too "walk of shame", and although I do see why one might say that, I don't think that really holds any weight. There are tons of cosmetics and lingerie inspired clothing created for the sole purpose of making you look "tryst-y", (yes I made that up) no need to get persnickety now. Besides, if nothing else it's gotten her noticed.

So skanky jokes not withstanding, I think the look is a bit weird, but there's something kinda cute about it too. I feel like she was on to something, and maybe she almost had it. What do you think?



BTW, this edition of Hot Or Not is very near and dear to my heart as I've been eyeing an awesome Internet deal on what I believe to be this very same skirt!
This week I spotted this sparkly number from Alice and Olivia regularly priced at $297 for...wait for it...under $50!!!
Hmm, maybe I should snatch one up and try to do an update/upgrade on Blake's look.

No comments: