Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lets Just Kiss & Say Goodbye.

The final collection Kate Moss will create for Topshop is in stores and online today. I see some great pieces that I'm sure will be snatched up within days, maybe hours.

Her vintage inspired aesthetic is perfect for the mood of current fashion, there are definite influences from decades gone by, especially 60's-70's. Plus lots of other must-have-now trends, I spy with my little eye: Sequins, velvet, shorts, tassels, ruffles, maxi skirts, and more!
Below are some that have caught my eye. I'll be getting mine, get yours!









Bonus:
*Kate Moss also debuted a line of jewellery with this collection, considering the collection is her last, this is probably a one of one.

*Don't forget to check out the Kate Moss Topshop Iconic line which features the best of her previous collections.

No comments: