Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial

A few months back I was having a boring day at home, so I decided to experiment with Kim Kardashian's Makeup Tutorial. I followed the video step-by-step, and to my surprise I came up with a look I really liked. Plus, when I wore it out I got tons of compliments on it!
Try it for yourself. It doesn't have to be an exact recreation of her whole look, it's about experimentation with new techniques and trying new things with makeup so you can add some flair to your boring makeup routine.
Believe it or not, these videos gave me some tips that are now a permanent part of my makeup repertoire, and changed the whole way I do my face.


PART I: Foundation, Concealer, Blush.

This link will take you to the page with the remainder of her makeup tutorials, smoky eyes, lips, etc:
http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-search.fcgi?IncludeBlogs=13&limit=20&search=makeup+video

If this doesn't float your boat, there are a wealth of makeup tutorials on youtube. Take advantage of them and find a makeup artist whose work you like. This may also help you to eliminate makeup box clutter, because once you find your go-to look, you will know exactly what colors you do or don't need. I probably have about 50 eye shadows that I NEVER use.

1 comment:

Hav T said...

I picked up some great techniques and I enjoyed watching because I love Kim's makeup.

Can you follow my blog www.abeautywithbrains.blogspot.com? I'm following you, you have a lot of interesting posts!