Friday, December 5, 2008

Your Wardrobe May Need A DVF Intervention!

Today, very good friend of SGHI, Jamila, was preparing to go to her company's annual Holiday Party.
I was on the phone with her while she lamented what she felt was a lack of wardrobe choices, although we shop ALL THE TIME. In this instance I felt her though, because the same dresses you might choose to wear for a night out on the town with your girls, may not be appropriate for a night with bosses and co-workers.
Hot and sexy 20-somethings that we are, you don't want the people you work with to drink too much punch and start staring at your T 'n' A, it's not your fault you're the perkiest in the room!

This is why I adore Diane Von Furstenberg! I am a collector of DVF, with no intention of stopping. My boyfriend makes fun of me every time I pick up something new from them, but these classic pieces are beyond fashion, and will never go out of style. They are appropriate for any occasion, and exude sophistication and well-heeled taste. Stock up!



Of course, the best place to start a DVF collection is with a classic, Black wrap dress. They are made every season, you can get them anytime.





Jazz things up with a bold pattern or bright color.







You will always be adult sexy, not "pussy-cat dolls" sexy with a vast array of styles and colors to choose from. Happy Hunting!

No comments: