Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good afternoon darlings,

I would have said ladies, but I've learned that our readers are not women alone as indicated by my first comment ever - yay! :)

Anyhoo, I will keep this short b/c its really nice out and I have to fix my wig before I head out to this BBQ....

So I just got back from the nail salon and while waiting for my nails to dry I was reading one of my favorite mags InStyle. I came across a great tip for giving the illusion of thicker fuller hair. Go to your hairstylist/colorist and ask them to color the bottom half of your hair a darker shade than that of the top section of your hair. This will give your hair depth and the illusion of thicker healthier hair. As I type this I recall Alicia saying that she colors the crown of her hair a lighter color than the rest of her hair .... boy I tell you, that girl is wise beyond her years!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: