Sunday, July 27, 2008

Looks Like Liquid




As much as I love the way liquid liner looks [say that 10 times fast! LOL] I am absolutely terrible at getting a smooth line with it ... no matter how much I practice my tripod stance, legs spread and elbow leaning on whatever is available for support, I cannot for the life of me apply it without it looking like I had 1 too many cups of Starbucks :(


Of course a makeup fiend like myself can't let a shaky hand get me down... so I use Sue Devitt's Eye Intensifier Pencil. This liner is fool proof indeed. The consistency is creamy and it glides on perfectly smooth. The other side of the pencil has a cleverly angled felt tip that helps with that winged effect that I can never get right with liquid. I like to line my eye half way and then use this felt tip to drag the line into the inner corners of my eyes for that super thin/close to the lash line look. Their colors are great too, I use Kenya daily.


You can find this lovely liner at Barney's, but QVC has a great deal where you can get the liner plus the sharpener for $22.




Here is the link to QVC check it out http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail


:)


No comments: