Friday, July 25, 2008

Mineral Miracle




Good morning ladies!

Friday August 1st is National Girlfriends Day and Bare Escentuals wants you to celebrate at one of their stores! So round up your BFF's and head on over to one of their boutiques to play with makeup... they will be hosting girlfriend parties from Aug. 1st through Aug. 3rd but you have to call and schedule an appointment.

The brand whose slogan boasts "Makeup so pure you can sleep in it" was just the miracle I was waiting for 3 years ago and if you struggle with acne this could be the makeup for you too.
I have struggled with breakouts since I can remember and always relied on heavy liquid foundation to even out my skin tone and hide blemishes. My first experience with B.E. was awkward; I buffed and buffed and still felt naked. No matter how much I put on, it still felt ....well - BARE!
To my surprise I was complimented on my skin at every turn. Now I still get breakouts don't get me wrong, but not nearly as often or as bad. Every now and then I step outside of my relationship with B.E. but I always come running back because although B.E. can seem messy and have a lot of steps; it is the only foundation that makes my skin look good without clogging my pores or looking cakey.
If you have had trouble matching your skin tone with B.E. in the past, try again because they have added more shades!

Find a store near you: http://www.bareescentuals.com/stores/
;)



No comments: