Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"The People of Beautiful Hair"

Ojon hair products are said to be the ancient secrets of the Miskito Indians in Central America; also known as Tawira which translates to "the people of beautiful hair". Their hair care secret is Ojon; an oil that comes from the Ojon trees found in the Mosquitia rainforests.
Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment is one of my all time favorite hair treatments. It is ideal for ultra dry, color treated, damaged hair.
It can either be used before you wash or as a leave-in treatment depending on your personal hair needs. My hair is wavy/curly, frizzy, color treated not to mention the fact that I straighten it with my super hot Chi flat iron nearly every day! Yes - I know I am abusive to my poor hair - but most women are; and thats why we need intensive restorative treatment to reverse some of this damage! So what I do is saturate my hair with the Ojon oil [it is actually semi-solid but turns into oil when you rub it in your hands] and leave it in for at least an hour before washing my hair. Sometimes I will leave it in overnight if my hair really needs the help. My mom, whose hair is a lot coarser than mine, recently told me that she leaves it in her hair for a few minutes after washing her hair and then rinses it out. The result is stronger and shinier hair. Clinical studies show that using this product reduces breakage significantly as well.
Ojon has other amazing products for your hair and skin.

Click here to shop for Ojon products.


No comments: