Friday, October 29, 2010

Eternal Flame.





Christian Louboutin's $2,445 Maralena Flame Sandal has been named The Sexiest Shoe of 2010.





Footwear News in partnership with Saks 5th Ave selected the finalists for the sexiest heels, but the vote for a winner was open to the public, both online and in Saks stores.
8,000 votes later we have a winner! What do you think? Super sexy? Or not so much? I personally prefer the bootie version to the sandal. I could totally stomp people into submission with these babies!




Check out some of the other finalists. Would you have chosen a different winner? Or different finalists altogether?


Jimmy Choo Feline Elaphe-Trim Sandals


Fendi Vertigo (Whew! I had to stop and fan myself on these...pass me some ice water!)


Dolce & Gabbana Lace Peep Toe Pumps


Brian Atwood Helix Suede Ankle Boots


Miu Miu Pony Hair Platform Sandals


Yves Saint Laurent Tribute 105 Mary Jane Suede Pumps

1 comment:

colly mack said...

The D&G ones are my favorites.