Monday, October 18, 2010

Big City Variety, Small Town Price




Yesterday I went on my usual Sunday shopping adventure. Unfortunately, I didn't find any clothing, shoes, and/or accessories to purchase so I was kind of bummed. I was in the vicinity of 5th avenue and 19th Street. I went to Zara, H&M, Anthropologie, Club Monaco, Kenneth Cole and the Gap and still I came out empty-handed. I do believe that my not finding anything was partially due to the heavy crowds in most of the stores. I should have expected that as yesterday was a beautiful day. Tired, beaten and hungry I decided to walk back to my car and head home when I saw it...



Who knew that this existed in NYC? I can't even find pizza for a $1 in Brooklyn. It turns out today wasn't their grand opening. In fact they've been there for quite some time now. They are located on 6th Avenue between 17th and 18th street. While it's not the best pizza I've ever had it is far from the worst. I would give it 3 1/2 stars out of a possible 5. If ever your in the neighborhood be sure to check it out. It's cheap, quick, tasty pizza. You can't go wrong with that.

/>

I know it's not fashion, but on our journey to being fabulous we all have to stop and eat.

:) zài jiàn

No comments: