Friday, October 22, 2010

FSOTW Contenders...

Hello My Lovelies,

I hope everyone had an enjoyable week. I for one am more than ecstatic that this week has come to a close. It has been so hectic for me that I almost didn't make it in to work this morning simply because I thought Thursday was Friday. My mind would not allow me to believe I had to endure another work day. Alas, reality kicked in and I realized that I had to trust that NY1 was not playing a trick on me by repetitively saying "It's Friday".

Nonetheless my friends, I have got a full line up of fab shoes for you all today. I would love for you to give me your feedback on who the FSOTW award should go to. I was very disappointed with the amount of black pumps being worn on the red carpet. While I know that this item is a staple for us girls, switching things up on the red carpet is an absolute must to win our award.

Okay let's begin:
(Cheryl Cole in Brian Atwood)

(Blake Lively in Lanvin)

(Kim Kardashian in Christian Louboutin)

(Cassie shoe is Unknown)

(AnnaLyne McCord in Christian Louboutin)

(Jennifer Lopez shoe is unknown)

All of these shoes are absolutely exquisite. (Remember click on the pics to enlarge)

Is this going to be a difficult choice for you guys to make or have you already spotted your favorite of the week? Leave a comment letting me know who you vote for and also drop me a line if you think I should have mentioned someone else as a contender.

Thanks Guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Blake Lively's shoes by Lanvin. ((LOVE))

Anonymous said...

Brian Atwood all the way.

Unknown said...

I vote for Kim Kardashian's Christian Louboutins.

Unknown said...

I vote for Kim Kardashian's Christian Louboutins