Sunday, October 17, 2010

FSOTW

Hi guys,

I know it's late and I should have done this on Saturday. However, I have been looking at the roundup of Celeb photos this week and I wanted to introduce my pick for "Favorite Shoe of the Week,(FSOTW)."



It is none other than the United Nude "Iris" shoe designed by Iris van Herpen. Iris is a designer from the Netherlands. After having cultivated her skills under Viktor & Rolf and Alexander McQueen. She is now progressing internationally; having completed 5 collections in Amsterdam and Tokyo. I look forward to seeing a lot more of this designer and her avant garde fashion palette.

Next week I would love to get your votes on which shoe is deserving of the "FSOTW" award. Of course I will be sure to post the potential contenders so that you can cast your vote.

Below is a photo of Kim Kardashian wearing the "Iris Nude Shoe" as well as several photos from Ms. van Herpen's last collection. The workmanship that went into these pieces is simply unreal.




:) zài jiàn

No comments: