Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dirty Little Secret.

Listen, I am a busy lady and sometimes doing my hair is too much of a task to even make it on the days To Do list. I really should wash my hair every 4 days , but some nights I get in late from school and there is just no time. This is why Rub Out by Ojon is a god sent. It is a dry shampoo that actually works without turning your hair white. Most dry shampoos have that baby powder effect on brunettes, but Ojon has created a product that smells great and really invigorates your scalp. It turns greasy hair in to bouncy fresh hair that can help you face the day when you just don't have time to do your hair. Its also great for protecting you dry ends because even though your scalp may be oily, your ends can still be dry. Washing your hair too often can strip your hair of essential natural oils especially for those with dry brittle and damaged ends. I used this stuff this morning and got tons of compliments on my hair; little did they know...

;)

No comments: