Thursday, August 27, 2009

Remede Double Oxygenating Booster


Everyone listen up! I am about to put you on to one of the few products that I consider truly remarkable, and I have found nothing that comes even close to replicating its benefits.
This will kill a zit. I'm talking massacre! It especially works well as a spot treatment on the major "under the skin" ones. For some reason I haven't seen it do much for me as part of an all over skin treatment, but if you feel one of those bad suckers coming on, this will kick its ass!
One of the best things about it, is that it doesn't dry out and chap your skin the way other acne products do. It actually feels very moisturizing. At $98.00 for less than 2 ounces it is not cheap, but it will do the job and sometimes that's worth it.
If you're unsure go get a sample from Sephora. If they tell you they don't have samples, tell them to make you one. They can do that, they're just frickin lazy sometimes.

No comments: