Thursday, August 20, 2009

Per-fekt Skin

Per-fekt Body Perfecting Gel softens and diffuses skins imperfections giving the appearance of an even complexion. This gel glides on easily and blends well. I used it Saturday night and it was my first time. The thing I loved about it is that it hydrates your skin really making it feel soft and touchable. Its supposed to be good for disguising bruises, redness, dry patches, large pores and stretch marks. It is also water resistant and transfer resistant so you don't have to worry about it getting on your clothes. You can also build it up for more coverage; which is what I did so I was walking around Kamilah's house half naked Saturday for about 30 minutes to ensure that it was really dry - but I was just being super careful as to not get any on my dress, I am sure it dried way quicker than that LOL. Also, this stuff comes in different shades (Brilliant, Golden, and Exotic) so you can match your skin easily. It blends really well so you don't have to worry about getting an exact match but since my summer tan has already faded, I got the darkest shade so that I could look as though I had some color. I guess it worked because when my sis saw the pics from that night she was like "OMG you look so tan!" Mission accomplished: flawless sun-kissed skin. :)

Try it!

No comments: