Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hard Headed

There are days when you want your hair to blow in the wind ... and then there are days when you don't want it to budge; and that is where Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray comes in handy. This hairspray literally does what it claims - it instantly freezes your hair in place once you spray it. This is what you use when you need that good ol' hard hat hair that's not going anywhere! Sometime I like to do use hot rollers and if I use a regular hair spray it's usually too goopey and wet and ruins my curls... Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray dries immediately and holds amazingly. Great for up dos or any do really.... just make sure to warn your boo that this is not run your fingers through my hair approved. ;)

I usually find it at CVS but I am sure they have it at most drugstores for about $4.

No comments: