Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Philosophy Purity


A few weeks back Avyanka posted something that made me question the way I care for my skin. She said that it is important to completely remove all makeup and dirt from the skin prior to using any facial scrubs, otherwise you will only be grinding the makeup/dirt further into your skin. I, like many others made the mistake of assuming that a scrub is as a good as a soap, and would do the same job.
I've never had any major skin problems, but that doesn't mean that improvement is impossible. So I have been considering an overhaul of my skincare regimen, and purchasing this is first on my list.
Check out the product breakdown:

purity made simple
one-step facial cleanser
purity made simple is a liquid crystal cleansing emulsion that removes makeup, dirt, oil and debris in one step. purity made simple was created because it was our feeling that most cleansers were not getting the skin clean enough. furthermore, we do not believe you need a makeup remover and a toner to complete the cleansing process. purity made simple was formulated to emulsify and dissolve dirt, embedded debris, and makeup rather than creating a lot of foam without a lot of clean.


you need this product if...

you've tried a lot of cleansers but never found one you loved
you crave deeply cleansed skin
you want a cleanser that will multi-task for you
you wear a lot of makeup
your skin is congested

No comments: