Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thumbs Down!

We're about 3 weeks into this blog, and I've just realized that we haven't done a single negative post!
I guess this is kind of good...I mean, who would want to read lists of things they shouldn't buy? But on the other hand, some warning is nice when you're considering spending your hard earned money on a product that may be complete crap.
So, here are a couple products I've bought recently that I would never recommend to a friend.

Redken All Soft

Not soft AT ALL. Like the kind of dry and tangled that even your fave conditioner can't smooth. I had heard good things about the scent too...Puh-leaze, smells like a whole lot of nothing.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray

Sticky, crunchy, everything you don't want your hairspray to be. Do not buy.

No comments: