Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Brand New Video!!!

Hi guys,

If you all are anything like me, you begin searching for new music just about every month. Your ipod playlists becomes old pretty quickly. Today's new video feature is none other than Neyo... I've been digging this song for a while and I have to say, I think he did the Video justice. It definitely coincides with the song. In all honesty, the message in this video is my worst fear realized. We should all practice not going to bed upset at all. Not only with our loved one but on a whole, trust me you'll sleep much more peacefully. Every week I will strive to bring you guys some new music to shake things up a bit. So listen out for the good, the bad, and the downright ugly. The videos will be an additional treat.

Does anyone know what movie Neyo's "girlfriend/wife" in the video is from? Her face looks really familiar and I can't place it... If you do know, be a good Samaritan and drop me a line with the answer, it will definitely put me out of my misery.

Without further adieu... Here's Neyo's new single MAD.....


Also, be sure to tell me what you think of the video...

No comments: