Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Underwear, Outerwear?





What do you think of Gwyneth Paltrows's look? I think the shoes are gross, but I like the outfit. Unfortunately, not everyone could wear it and manage to not look trashy.

I think this a case where knowing your body type, and the vibe you exude becomes really important. The reason Gwyneth can wear this is because she gives off zero sex vibes. Sure, sexy comes in many different forms, and Gwyneth Paltrow may be a lovely woman, but you don't look at her and think of anything overtly sensual.

Thoughts? Yay or Nay?

1 comment:

colly mack said...

I thought it looked kind of pathetic on GP because she is so unsexy - like, does she think that we think she's hot? This would work better on someone with class and sex appeal. Okay, I had to think hard to come up with an example of that, but maybe Penelope Cruz or Charlize Theron?