Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Comfort Me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, as much as I love a hot shoe, I will NOT be the first one jumping in to some high heels everyday. You may luck up sometimes with a comfy pair, but shoes are like men, the best looking ones hurt the most.
So, here is my annual mission: Find a pair of sexy boots, preferably heels, that are comfy enough for everyday wear. No easy feet!(feat. Corny? well your toes are too.)Anyway, here are a couple I've been browsing. I see the extra tall boot is the thing this season, I wouldn't mind one that goes over the knee. Scandalous!
Frye

Joie

Joie

LD Tuttle

L'Autre Chose Shoes

Or you could hire a large man to carry you from room to room, in which case go ahead and throw these on.
Givenchy

Barbara Bui

All available at shopbop.com

No comments: