Friday, August 8, 2008

Is Your Money Acting Funny?$?

Man, I wish my money was Plural aka EURO. With this recession, it’s becoming more and more difficult to get the bang for your buck. When the dollar was worth a heck of a lot more, I used to find comfort in shopping @ Asos. I still find some great deals there, but because the store is located overseas shipping cost becomes a Bi*ch.

What I like most about this site is that if there is a particular item that interests me… like this ASOS Contrast Frill Blouse Dress for instance; I am able to check out the versatility of the item. What I mean by this is that the site has a “Catwalk” where you click on the image and the model begins walking back and forth in the item. I am able to see how fluid the item is, whether or not the item rises as you walk, and the overall fit of the piece. I think that this is fantastic, because when buying clothing on line we aren’t able to really see the sway and fit of the item. We can very well draw up the image of how it would look on us but we never really know for sure. This catwalk gives you insight.

Again, there are always great deals on this site and depending on what you’re purchasing the shipping cost varies. Here are a few other items that I am feeling @ the moment, among many more.




Check it out, step ur game up, and tell me what you think.

No comments: