Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Coming Soon a "Topshop" Near You!


There I was today walking along Broadway in Soho(NYC), when I walked beside a building with posters plastered all over it. I took the time to read what they said, not realizing that I was in for a pleasant surprise. The posters displayed pictures of Kate Moss and they read that Topshop would be coming soon. For those of you who do not know, Kate Moss has collaborated with Topshop to form her own clothing line. Kate is a renowned model, and some may even crown her a fashion icon. She started this clothing line in May of 07, and has had huge success thus far. The store originated in the UK, but has branched out to several other countries and is now coming to NYC. Besides Kate Moss' clothing they also have a sleugh of other brands that are sold there such as Sweet 'N' Sour, Crafty Couture, etc. I've already told you that I wish my money was Euro, ensuring that I would be able to get a better bang for my buck. However, with the affordable prices of the pieces that Topshop has to offer, I may indeed be able to get the bang for my buck after all. Hopefully they stay true to the prices that are displayed on their website. Here are several pictures of Kate donning her pieces.


The Autumn Winter Collection is scheduled to hit stores September 9th, both online and in the actual store. Her ads are confirming that the Collection for Topshop is to die for. We should expect a winter wardrobe of printed Chiffon, intricate embroidery, mohair knits, and dropped waist dresses. I certainly can't wait to see what she has in store for us. So ladies do mark your calendars.

No comments: