Monday, August 11, 2008

Martin Lawrence Presents "1st Amendment Stand-up"

After going over a slough of Bernie Mac Video's, I figured it was only right for me to feature something on Comedians. I love 1'st Amendment Stand-up. I am not sure if most people are aware of how funny this show really is, or if they've ever seen the show for that matter. It is a Spin off of Def Comedy Jam and it airs on Starz every Wednesday. It is apart of "Starz Comedy Hour" and it is produced by Martin Lawrence and Doug Williams.

Let me forewarn you, this show is for Adults only... it is downright rude and funny as hell. My favorite comedian right now is Deon Cole from Chicago... Check him out under the cut and let me know what you think. Before him is are two throughbacks of Bernie Mac... It's only right Ya'll

You can thank me later... Please wear headphones if your @ ur desk.


No comments: