Monday, August 11, 2008

Short or Long?

No! Not that... Tisk Tisk... would you people get your minds out of the sewer.

I meant do we prefer Seleta Ebank's hair Short or Long? Duh :) I for one am not a huge supporter of the short hair trend. Especially since Summer is about to be over and that wind is going to be hitting the back of our Necks pretty quickly, I'm not a 100% with it.

With that said, I do feel that some people have the face and the natural bone structure to wear short hair do's well. Selita is one of them, the long hair looked nice on her but it did absolutely nothing for her in terms of her standing out from the crowd IMO, as a matter of fact I've often mistaken her for Zoe Saldana sometimes @ a quick glance. With this cropped hair cut, I feel that she stands out a bit more, and it gives her a more sophisticated look.

Here are several before and after pics.. What do you think? Does the cut Age or Enhance her beauty?

Before:




After:

1 comment:

Jessie said...

As someone who just went short I am a bit biased! But I love the short cut on her!