Monday, August 25, 2008

Soon As I Get Home...

I will beat a bitch down! Faith Evans has a book coming out, where she dishes all the dirty details about BIG's wandering eye (and penis). She basically decided that beating down every chick she even thought was after her man was the way to go. She would travel the country delivering good "old fashioned" ass whuppings, and even allegedly beat the brakes off Li'l Kim.


FAITH EVANS had a brutal way of extracting revenge when The Notorious B.I.G. cheated on her. The R&B songbird hunted down his lovers and beat them to a pulp. "I thought maybe kicking some ass would get the word out that chicks better think twice before messing with my husband," Evans writes in her new autobiography, "Keep the Faith." Once, she hopped a red-eye to Virginia, where Biggie (real name Christopher Wallace) was touring, and found a young hottie in a plaid school uniform in his hotel room. She writes: "[I] jumped on top of her and started beating her ass . . . 'Yo, Ma you need to chill!' Big said, 'I didn't even [bleep] her!' I mashed [her] in the face and then kicked her. 'Yeah, well, you should have,' I said." Another time, she found a cutie's photo and number in Biggie's car, traced her to a Bronx apartment and, together with a male pal, gave her "a brief but thorough beat-down."
-New York Post

Well, I cannot advocate this type of behavior, but sometimes these YAMPS are really asking for it, are they not? And RIP BIG, god bless the dead, but I hope she smacked him in his mouth at least one good time. Sometime a man fi get kuff!

No comments: