Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Life after ANTM

I’ve been wondering whether or not America’s Next Top Model (ANTM) is worth all the hoopla it’s given. Realistically what have all of the winners done besides the cover of Cover Girl Magazine? The only person that seemed to be progressing and receiving jobs is Eva Pigford. Oh my bad… I forgot she went Hollywood on us it’s now Eva Marcelle.

Below is a photo of her showcasing her talent. By the looks of this photo is seems as if hard times have befallen her again. What do you think "Art" or “I’ll do whatever I have to, to keep the money coming?” On the bright side at least it’s her boo LANCE GROSS that’s covering her up.




Dare I say that ANTM makes you then, breaks you? What do you think, is the same exposure that puts them out there, hindering them from getting better jobs?

No comments: