Monday, August 4, 2008

Battle of Personalities

Okay, so I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t a supporter of Beyonce. The girls got talent without a doubt, but it seems as if she has the personality of rice w/ no gravy, and unseasoned meat. Very Dry, and Insipid! This of course could be a direct result of the ever scrutinizing paparazzi and fashion magazines that have a knack for twisting celebrity’s words to depict whatever they want to portray. So, she stays within the "white lines" in all interviews.. BORING

However, her sister Solange on the other hand doesn’t seem to be as lackluster. I would even go so far to say that she is actually interesting, she seems to think outside of the box and doesn’t really care what people think about her as much as her sister does. I am currently feeling her new song I decided because it’s different and I like the concept. Below is a video of Solange showcasing her personality, take a look.




So after reviewing this video, which Knowles sister would you say has the most appealing personality? I think based on the evidence I’ll have to go with the younger Knowles. Sorry B :(

Any thoughts???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could have answered that without seeing the video, B is a 10 but she has no substance. B is the hot one but I'd rather go to the club with S, she is the fun one.