Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This Is Not For Everyone...


I know this may seem weird, but I adore it. I am not the biggest fan of Rihanna's music, but I must admit the woman has been on point style wise as of late.
Right here she has on a swimsuit by Norma Kamali. This is the only designer I've bought swimsuits from for the past couple years (although I have been eyeing some from ERES). If you take a look at the Norma Kamali website, you may recognize her designs from various movies, music videos, and television shows. They are very cool, and very sexy in a grown up way.
The pieces Rihanna is wearing are sold as separates, so she could wear a matching top and bottom, but I think this looks awesome as is.
Check out the Norma Kamali website, or if you're in Manhattan, check out her store on 56th st, between 5th and 6th Aves. You cant miss the bright ass green banners.

No comments: