Monday, August 4, 2008

You Tryin' To Get Your Phone Bill Paid Or What?


I'm Joking! Don't be mad at me. If you're looking for an interesting way to lose pounds, or tone up, consider Sheila Kelley's infamous S Factor classes. To be blunt, the S Factor is based on stripping techniques. It takes strength and balance to hold yourself up on that pole! lol!


The classes range from basics moves and dance routines, to pole work, and even lap dance techniques! Get fit and get sexy! Bring a friend, but try not to giggle to much, I know my friends and I can be immature enough to potentially get kicked out of the class within 20 minutes, but I'm sure you're better than that.


Sfactor.com has all the necessary info to find the class location nearest you. An intro class is $40.00, or you can sign up for a series of 8 classes for $ 480.00. Or you could just buy the DVD for $35.00 and take your chances at home.


I'll say this about exercise though, you NEED cardio to lose weight. If that is your goal, this class or one like it will not help you to achieve weight loss by itself. Hop on an elliptical for at least 30 minutes 3 times a week, eat less food, AND take a fun class like this to help tone and sculpt your physique.

No comments: