Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where The Cash At?!

This past weekend I was reprimanded by the other 2 members of SGHI, for once again misplacing my ID. "Do you even HAVE a wallet?" Alicia snapped at me. True story! I don't know who she thinks she's talking to...but, they're not totally wrong. My bag situation can be a bit disorganized. What can I say? I'm a brown paper bag, Nike shoe box kinda girl, but maybe one of these winsome wallets could woo me from my dope girl ways.
AVAILABLE AT NORDSTROM.COM
Lodis

Lodis

AVAILABLE AT SAKS.COM
Comme des Garcons

Yves Saint Laurent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How appropriate for you to put up the Lodis brand wallets because that's the one that I am currently using. It is very neat, and can sometimes be used as a wallet/clutch... minus the keys of course but you can fit an itty bitty lip gloss.

Loves it... So, K are we going to step away from the Nike Box?