Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wii Fit? Mii Fit!


I HATE THE GYM!
Really, it's not even the gym so much for me as the commute. The time it takes to get dressed, get to the gym, get back home, shower, and get re-dressed for your real day, ends up being longer than the time you spent in the gym itself. It irks me.
So, a while back, I bought an elliptical machine for my home, which has been helpful. Now, I think I've just found the second piece of equipment for my "home gym". Wii Fit here I come!
First off, I'm awesome at Wii. My boyfriend has me beat all his friends at bowling, I seriously kick ass. I'm also good at the boxing game, but after a fight I am physically exhausted. Once, I couldn't lift my arms for 2 days! So I know that Wii is capable of forcing you to exert real energy, and I would imagine that the help it gives you is akin to having a workout buddy, something you miss when exercising at home.
Check out the Wii Fit website here to learn more. Make exercise fun and enjoyable.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love wii fit! Got it for my bday and it's awesome!