Thursday, September 18, 2008

Celeb Show down!

Just as a follow up to my previous post where I made the comment of my friends and I disagreeing on our "man of the moment" it changes with the season. Nonetheless, I wanted to put up some pictures of both Boris and Jay to see which ones you guys liked better.

Take a look and cast your votes. Let me know the reason in your decision making. Don't be shy. You guys already know where my vote lies.




Hold IT...



Wait...



Damn!


Ok....



Um....


WTF was I thinking.... hold up.. I may have made a mistake in my vote. Can I get a Redo. Damn Boris. Shiznit

3 comments:

Kamilah said...

Boris. The man is so so so so so so fine. Like, praise Jesus in the mawnin' fine. But i can't completly get down with that international male non-swagger.
So I understand your liking Jay's swag. Guys just need to be more well rounded style wise, and somewhat intelligent as Jay-Z has proved himself to be. We're gonna have to get a scientist to genetically engineer dudes. Boris' face with Jay's attitude. Hubba hubba...

Alicia said...

LMAO.... Yeah that would definitely work for me.

Unknown said...

Well, Beyonce did say he was just a hot mess when she first met him ..So, she had to upgrade him..Jay got his swag from Marcy and his tude from having all that mulah..Boris, ladies he is fine! I wouldn't mind getting a nice little hug from that hot chunk a man!