Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Hawk Cometh!

You may live in a warmer part of the world than myself, but in New York City, the chill is already coming on. It's still OK when the sun is out, but come nighttime that fall jacket is becoming a necessity. Have you found one you like yet? I still haven't. I had a "Holy Grail" jacket but that ish was wild expensive, Junya Watanabe has been making life really hard for me lately. Unfortunately everything else I've seen is poor substitute and I still dream about the jacket I've lost. I've been looking though, I'm on the prowl. They say the best way to get over an old jacket is to get under a new one.

Bebe Cropped Leather Motorcycle Jacket $249.00 Available at bebe.com

MCQ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Black Tuxedo Jacket $491.00 chickdowntown.com

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG China Club Miss Valkari Jacket $425.00 chickdowntown.com

Nolita Felix Leather Jacket in Black $580.00 Available at Revolveclothing.com

Andrew Marc cappuccino leather 'Envy' short jacket $357.00 bluefly.com

Aqua Women's Crop Motorcycle Jacket $278.00 bloomingdales.com

No comments: