Monday, September 29, 2008

How much support does one really need?

I love me a pair of heels. I can wear them all day everyday but this shit right here is just ridiculous. I don't understand it! I guess if your like 90 pounds soaking wet and you have a man to hold you up then obviously it can be done... but why oh why would you put yourself through it.

Below are some pictures of Victoria Beckham wearing some very interesting shoes. Take a look and let me know if you would ever don a pair.

Click on all pics to enlarge

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't, not realistic for NYC

Anonymous said...

That is insane. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me! I don't care how much you weigh, or how much you work out, you have to insane to wear those shoes!

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at zappos for shoes and saw these shoes very similar to these... http://zapp.me/z7481377