Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thumbs Down!

It's that time again! Here are two beauty products that I told you guys I would try, and that I've ended up disappointed with.

Givenchy Phenomen'eyes: I was so excited to finally try this, but I found the formula to be brittle and flaky. My eyelashes felt really hard and stiff, and I felt as though I had something in my eye all day, flakes from the mascara I presume. Furthermore, that little brush is completely stupid! They really got me with that foolishness, I cant even explain how ridiculous and time consuming that little thing is.


Laura Mercier Undercover Pot: I guess I cant even completely knock this product, it may be great for some people. Unfortunately, I was unable to try Laura Mercier's Undercover Pot, because it only comes in two shades, and the darkest one was still too light for me. I try to stay away from MAC sometimes, but that's just the kind of thing that makes you want to support that company, just the fact that they acknowledge the range of skin tones people come in. So as much as I would have liked to give Laura Mercier my money, they made me unable to do so. So eff them.

No comments: