Friday, September 12, 2008

Christian Dior Fall 2008 Haute Couture

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, fashion time is waaaay past this and on to next Spring. But come on, it's not even Fall yet! I just came across these photos from the Dior Fall show, and fell head over heels in love. I don't care if they're old, they make my inner child happy.
Toned down versions of looks like these are what we should be seeing in stores now. I can see the influences for some big Fall trends here. The elements of goth, and noir rock, the big necklaces and bigger bows. Also, check out all the booties on the models feet, and how EVERYTHING is belted. Even the makeup is on point. So, if you're still gathering the elements for your Fall look, it cant hurt to look back at its origins, right?











1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! those frikkin shoes r a killa!