Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust!


By now you may have heard the news that Ryan Reynolds married Scarlett Johansson at some wilderness resort, blah, blah, blah.

I'm not so sure I approve of this merger. They've only been dating a year, Scarlett Johansson is kinda' young, and most importantly Ryan Reynolds is a hot piece! He's tall (6'3), killer smile, awesome body, funny, and although he generally does comedies I found him quite believable as the killer in Amityville.
I know a lot of you think Scar-Jo is hot too, but please, be serious.

So goodbye to a hunky man, now off the market and untouchable.
BTW, not so long ago, Ryan Reynolds was engaged to Alanis Morrisette. If Alanis was inspired to write "You Oughta Know" after a breakup with wack-ass Dave Coulier she may have some excellent songs coming soon. I still can't believe that song was about Uncle Joey. Uncle Jesse, I would understand. Have Mercy!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats too bad - he's hot