Friday, September 5, 2008

Is Four the Magic Number?


Where are all of my AI fans? I have to confess, I don't always get to watch American Idol every season however, I do attempt to catch the highlights. What do you think about them adding a new judge to the panel? Paula has always been kind of blah... so I personally feel that some more estrogen on the panel is openly welcomed to even out the testosterone in the air. Also possibly to tone down Paula's bubbly attitude.

Do you think that they are secretly trying to boot out Paula? Her "Cherrio" answers aren't always whats warranted after a Wack performance... so maybe it's that time.


What do you think? Is this a good change or a bad one? BTW - The name of the new judge is Kara Dioguardi.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I can't wait to see the new judge in action!