Saturday, September 6, 2008

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo


It's 3:30 in the morning and I should be getting my beauty rest, but I felt like sharing with you guys. A few weeks ago I had posted about how much I hated the Redken All Soft Shampoo I bought, but I'm a jerk and I kept forgetting to buy a new bottle of something I do like. I've been resorting to digging out the last scrapings of old bottles of shampoo.
So Anyway, I pass by a 24 hr Duane Reade on my way home and grab a bottle of this Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo. FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!!
I'm not even into drugstore shampoos, but this could convert me. It has to be in a top 5 of best shampoos I've tried, and its sold at a $5.00- $8.00 price depending where you buy it. That's hard to beat when my other faves are expensive.
It smells good, detangled quickly and completely, made my hair feel silky, all the good stuff.
I cant wait to try the rest of the line!

No comments: